All 7 art Reviews

Indie Games: Fight! Indie Games: Fight!

Very nice! Although I am not sure Minecraft is consdered an indie game anymore. I still think it is awesome and I am glad we get to see other work than the Larry Saga out of you!

hbrunav responds:

Thanks :D. I consider every one of this games Indie as they started indie. Good for them if they had success and become published right?

2014 Calendar Cover 2014 Calendar Cover

I like this a lot! I'm not sure what the two below me are saying about the hand/thumb, I think the hand looks fine to be honest, maybe the thumb is a bit to "fat" but not enough to notice. The only thing is I am not sure whether that is a man or a women, but that has no effect on the quality of painting! A well earned 5 STARS in my opinion!

RedFiction Entertainment Logo RedFiction Entertainment Logo

Hey man I thought it might be nice to post this here :3 but I was wondering after I finish the animation and you think its "cool" enough, could I help you with future projects? Really cool logo though you really have your shit together.

RedFiction responds:

Haha, well I'm glad you like it, thank you. Sorry though, I'm going to have to say no for now on the offer, other than basically voice work in the future, we aren't really looking for much help. For now, RedFiction is sort of a two man team, outside of that we're staying mostly local, getting our friends involved for voice work and other such things. But if we do branch out in the future and start taking in help over the internet we'll let everyone know. :)
Other than that though, we're happy to lend assistance to the community if you or anyone else ever needs future help, but this early in the game, we just don't have the need for more than what we have. Certainly thanks for the offer though, and good luck with your animation, still looking forward to helping with that. Catch you around Bucket.

YourAnus YourAnus

The beauty of my anus is un-measurable, but may I ask? Where are the other planets?

Potatoman responds:

In space when u want to see another planet like mars they look like a plane old star.

Murakumo Murakumo

A inter-galactic samurai named "Konharu" with only the intent to get back to her planet after an attack by the infamous "Tsardan" who is a barbarian with major strength and inelegance due to an ancient relic that he dangles around his neck. The place she is in now is a planet created by Tsardan to confuse and inflict pain to her while she is on the quest to return home. With shattered hope to find her planets location her objective is now to destroy the relic that Tsardan stole and use its power to return home. This is only the tip of the iceberg if you like it message me and I will be happy to concoct the rest for you :) For the drawing it is beautiful and am really looking forward to a reply :D

Zigan responds:

Interesting perspective on the story! Thanks for the input! :)

DON'T FEAR THE REAPER DON'T FEAR THE REAPER

THEY SEE ME ROLLIN' THEY LOVIN' or at least I am. Awesome colouring all it needs is a rainbow but the one that no-one knows the meaning too. P.S. Its a double rainbow.

All that Power-DRAGONBALL All that Power-DRAGONBALL

Nappa: Vageta what does the rating say about this art works awesomeness level?
Vageta: It's... It's... over 9,000!
To bad I can only rate it 5 :(
The only reason I am rating this 5 is because of your style and your old joke. :3

Neochilds responds: